Project Based Learning
Project Based Learning (PBL) provides students with opportunities to demonstrate and apply their knowledge in unique ways.
We provide the best possible education to the children of this community. M.L. King Jr. Project Based Learning Elementary School is full of outstanding staff members that provide a quality education for every child, in every classroom, every day.
We are committed to our focus on project-based and personalized learning for all students K-5. We create an environment that will turn our students into “thinkers.”
It is our priority to not only meet students’ academic needs but also provide support for students' social and emotional growth.
We are committed to teaching them foundational skills to succeed in life:
- Habits of success help students to learn and grow
- Meaningful teacher-student relationships are fostered through Morning Meetings and student mentoring sessions
- Sense of community where the students, parents, and school work together
- Office Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Student Hours: 8:20 AM - 3:20 PM
6910 Defoe Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80911
- Phone: (719) 391-3455
- Attendance: (719) 391-3456
- Text to excuse: (719) 482-6446