We encourage families and community members to be part of our PTO. Please read below on why joining the King PTO is important to our community!
- Children Benefit- Research shows that participating in your child’s school and showing engagement helps them perform better academically and socially.
- The School Benefits- PTO provides support for teachers and administrators which in turn creates a positive and caring atmosphere in the school. Funds raised go directly back to supporting students and staff at King. PTO has helped to support King community events, Teacher Appreciation Week, and awards a College scholarship annually to a past King Cougar.
- Community Members Benefit- PTO members and volunteers make connections with others within our community.
Our PTO is looking for those interested in the following:
- Classroom volunteers
- Brainstorming ideas for events and fundraisers
- Volunteering during school events and fundraisers
Contact us today to take part in our King community by emailing PTO at email@example.com. You can also join us at our next meeting. Please see the calendar for our next scheduled meeting. All PTO meetings are held in our library at 3:40.
- August 22, 2022
- September 19, 2022 (This meeting will be combined with our BAAC meeting)
- October 17,2022